Wednesday, September 12, 2007

13th sept 2007

thursday, i dont feel very well, stomachache... it's like a norm to me now... woke up early n slept bk till 11... if my hsemate didnt knock on my door, i would have overslept... so, cont wv my day... went for clas... ms chong talked abt wut is precious to us... it is precious to us when we cnt get it... this is indeed so true... anything u lost also is something u felt is very precious... appreciate ppl around u... bla bla bla.... and so on... talked to shireen aft class today... our first topic... stomachache... yep... tht goes on till i talked sth i dont really like to open up in frnt of others... and then i bid gudbye... since then.... memories kept coming bk to me again... gosh... just couldnt forgive myself of what i've done... a useless fool... this is the word best describe me... SHAME ON YOU!!!

No comments: